The Collegiate Leadership Summit will occur twice in the fall semester for high school seniors. The 2013 Summit dates are:
* Fall Session 1: Monday, October 21st to Tuesday, October 22nd (registration closed)
* Fall Session 2: Monday, November 18th to Tuesday, November 19th
The nomination deadline for the Fall Session 1 program is Sunday, September 22, 2013.
The nomination deadline for the Fall Session 2 program is Sunday, October 20, 2013.
All candidates must be currently enrolled in high school, completing their senior year.
The nominees should meet the following requirements:
* A minimum GPA of 3.3 in rigorous classes
* Must be of a background underrepresented in higher education
* Must have demonstrated leadership in his or her school or community
Registration is no longer available because the registration deadline has passed.
© 2012 Franklin & Marshall College | Lancaster, PA | 717-291-3911